Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Blackpool bunnies

After a busy weekend I fell asleep and began to dream...

My dream: Rocket asked myself and Lucky if we wanted to go to Blackpool for the day. I magically shrank to a doll again and off we went on our adventure.


We ate fish and chips, chased each other on the beach and played on the arcade games.


We even got our fortune read by the great and mysterious "Zoltar".


It was a beautiful, sunny day! But something didn't feel quite right, things became blurry and I couldn't focus any more. 

I could hear a ringing sound- it was my alarm clock. I was beginning to wake up!


As I hurried around the house to get ready, I picked my shorts up off the floor. This is what fell out of my pocket: A Zoltar Fortune card, an arcade game prize and some loose change.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah,


    Isn't there a Zoltar in the movie "Big"??

    You should reeeaaally be careful with that one... Who knows what he might do to you... Shrink you to Sylvanian size forever or turn you into a rabbit or something...!!

    Well, you seem to have arrived home safely, so that's a relief. Unless he DID do something weird to you and you just haven't told us yet...

    :D :D :D


    Have a great summer!

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, yes there is a Zoltar in Big- love that film. Hope you are enjoying summer :D

      Delete