Sunday, 4 June 2017

Sylvanian school opening

There has been a lot of excitement recently amount the Sylvanian children as today the new school was opening. I on the other hand had to pop to the supermarket to buy food. But when I was there I couldn't stop thinking about what the new Sylvanian school was going to be like. I kind of wished I was able to go...


Bang! Pop! Wazzalabanop!

I was magically transported back home with the supermarket trolly! 

Hazel was just leaving the house to go to school. She ran excitedly towards me and jumped into my trolly!

Hazel: "Are you coming to school with me?".

I was dazed and confused. Where was I? How? Why? Hazel was so big! I looked down at my hands! Somehow I had been transformed into a doll. Even as a doll I was still having a bad hair day!


Me: "I can't bend my knees!!! I can barely walk". I was in shock

Hazel: "Did you use wishing dust? Look you're in school uniform. Come on, let's go to school!".


There were so many unanswered questions but we didn't care because were going on a magical adventure together. We were both excited. There was just one hurdle I had to face first- the stairs!!!


6 comments:

  1. Aww, lovely short story Sarah! I do think the stairs will be quite a challenge! (Maybe try rolling to the bottom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo exciting! As a child I always wished I could shrink down to toy size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too- it's fun to still imagine these things

      Delete
  3. Haha! Cute story, Sarah! Love the photo of you two standing at the top of the stairs. :D

    ReplyDelete